Voting begins April 9 and continues until May 14 at 5 pm HST. The online ballot system is being administered by CU Ballot, a third-party company.
Who Can Vote?
- Primary HOCU members in good standing (minimum $5 in savings and no loan deficiencies)
- Became a HOCU member by March 31, 2021
- At least 16 years old by June 18, 2021
How Do You Vote?
- Click here to cast your online ballot
- Request a paper ballot by calling 877-905-2603
- CU Ballot will mail you the ballot with a postage-paid return envelope. Please fill out the ballot and mail it back to CU Ballot.
- It must be received by CU Ballot by May 7 at 5 pm HST.
- Ballots are not available at any of our branches.
What Info is Needed to Vote?
You need the following info for voting online and paper ballot:
- Membership/Account Number
- Last Four Digits of Your Social Security Number
**All login info will be secure and confidential during the voting process**
Who Are the Candidates?
- Wyman Au
- Colin Chung
- Annie Fletcher
- Christopher Jay
- Lydia Kauha
View their bios here.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 808-777-5610.