Join HOCU and you’re more than a member. You’re an owner.
Enjoy all the benefits of membership
Become part of a member-owned, member-driven financial institution where giving people brighter futures is our main priority.
• Online Banking
• Mobile Banking
• Bill Pay
• AMEX Traveler Checks
• Official Check
• Notary Service
• Signature Guarantee
• Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit Services
• $2000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit thru Trustage®
• Professional, Knowledgeable and Caring staff
• Safe Deposit Box- State of the Art Bio Recognition at our Moiliili Branch
• Competitive Loan and Savings Rates
• Wide array of products to offer members- ex. Photovoltaic refinance, Green Loans, Kasasa, IRA’s, Overdraft Privilege
• 5 Full Services Branches
• Educational Seminars
• Keiki and Teen Accounts
• Fun events for our members throughout the year
• 5 HOCU locations
• Shared Branch Network
• OLB/ Mobile Banking to bank online 24/7
• Bill Pay
• Web Loans
Financial Consulting and Investment Services
• Provided by LPL Financial
• Work with a Certified Financial Planner help you create, manage, and work towards pursuing your financial goals.
Field of Membership
Individuals of the following fields of membership are eligible to join HOCU
Members of the U.S. Armed Forces including the U.S. Coast Guard who live in Hawaii, active, honorably discharged or retired, or their dependents or dependent survivors who live in Hawaii who are eligible to receive and are receiving benefits or services from the Sand Island Coast Guard Base in Hawaii.
Civilian employees of the U.S. Government headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, including civilian and military employees of all branches of Department of Defense.
Contractors and employees of contractors who regularly work at the Sand Island Coast Guard Base in Hawaii under contract with the U.S. Government except those who are eligible for primary membership in another credit union by virtue of their employment.