Deposit Checks from Anywhere, Anytime
We’re excited to announce the launch of Remote Deposit, our newest tool in the HOCU Mobile Banking App. Skip the trip to the branch and deposit from anywhere, anytime with just a few clicks. All you need is a smartphone and HOCU Mobile Banking App to snap, submit, and deposit your checks!
Available FREE to all qualified members on our FREE HOCU Mobile Banking App
Enjoy the on-the-go of depositing your checks anywhere, anytime with your smartphone
Secure app protects you and your financial information with each deposit
All you need to do is a few clicks with your camera to complete a remote check deposit
1. Endorse your check. Make sure to add ‘For HOCU Mobile Deposit Only’ below your signature with the check number.
2. Log into the HOCU Mobile Banking App
3. Click the Camera Icon located on the bottom right corner
4. On the Deposit Screen, click ‘Deposit Check’
5. Place your check on a solid background that contrasts with the check color
6. Take photos of the front and back of the check. Make sure all edges are inside the frame. Click ‘Continue’.
7. Review check deposit information and details. Choose a ‘Suffix’. Click ‘Deposit Check’.
8. Review Deposit disclaimer and click ‘Deposit’
Click here to download a print version of the Remote Deposit steps.
What is Remote Deposit?
Remote Deposit lets you deposit checks into your HOCU account anywhere, anytime using your mobile device.
Is Remote Deposit safe to use?
Yes. Remote Deposit requires you to log in to the HOCU Mobile Banking App with your username and password.
Who is eligible to use Mobile Deposit?
Any member that meets the following requirements:
Is there a fee for Remote Deposit?
There are NO FEES for using Remote Deposit.
What account types can I make a Remote Deposit into?
Remote deposit can be used to deposit checks into any HOCU savings or checking account.
How must I endorse a check deposit with Remote Deposit?
Can I make multiple deposits in one day?
Yes. You can submit multiple deposits in one day, as long as you do not exceed your daily and/or monthly deposit limits.
When will funds from Remote Deposit be available?
Funds will be available on the 3rd business day after the date of deposit.
Can I cancel my Remote Deposit?
No, a check submitted for Remote Deposit cannot be cancelled. Please call 808-777-5646 for assistance.
What checks are not accepted with Remote Deposit?
The following checks will not be accepted:
Click here to view the full list of ineligible checks and items.
Click here to download a print version.
With over 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP network ATMs across Hawaii and nationwide, HOCU makes accessing your money easier for you. Call us at 777-JOIN to learn more!
Click the link above to continue or CANCEL